Government Inspections & Investigations
Our attorneys combine their ability to analyze complex laws and regulations with a keen understanding of health care policy and practice to proactively help health care organizations and providers understand, exercise, and preserve their rights when facing a government inspection or investigation.
- Defense strategy development
- Internal policies and procedures
- Practitioner and staff training
- Preparation for U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) administrative inspections and investigations
- Preparation for and rapid response to criminal actions
- Response to state professional licensing board inquiries